MEDIA ALERT: Downtown streets closing for the Columbus Arts Festival starting June 8
For immediate releaseJune 5, 2022
WHO: The Columbus Arts Festival, produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council
WHAT: 2022 Columbus Arts Festival Street Closures
WHEN: Street closures begin at noon on Wednesday, June 8. Streets will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 13. Parking kiosk spots around the Festival site will be closed starting at 6 a.m. on Wednesday. The kiosk spots on both sides of Washington Boulevard will be closed all week, starting Monday, June 6.
Festival Hours: Friday, June 10 from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 11 from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; and Sunday, June 12 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Please note: on Friday and Saturday artist booths close at 9 p.m.; artists have the option to stay open later.)
STREET CLOSURES: The following streets will close at noon on Wednesday, June 8 and will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 13.
- South Civic Center / South Second Street from Broad to Mound Street
- South Civic Center from Mound to Main Street (open to local traffic)
- Main (Rich west of the river) from east side of Lucas to Front Street
- Washington from Main to Broad Street
- Rich Street (Town west of the river) from the east side of Lucas to Front Street (local traffic only starting at McDowell)
- Noble Street east side of South Second to South Civic Center Drive
- Jewett Alley from Mound to Main Street
- Town Street from Front to Civic Center Drive
- Belle Street from State to Main Street
- Starling Street from Town to Main Street
*Street closures are subject to change.
Broad Street will remain open throughout the event.
# # #