Be the power behind the Columbus Arts Festival – Volunteer!
On-site volunteers are indispensable to the success of the Columbus Arts Festival. Each year, the Festival comes to life through the cooperation of Greater Columbus Arts Council staff, Coordinating Committee members and an expansive corps of more than 400 on-site volunteers. Energetic, friendly volunteers are needed in various areas, including artist booth monitors, hands-on art activities, festival greeters, information booths, performances, souvenir sales and more.
All volunteers will receive:
- Volunteer T-shirt
- Free bottled water at any Festival beverage station
- Snack upon check-in
- Our undying gratitude!
Volunteer age requirements:
- Volunteers must be 12 years of age or older
- Volunteers between the ages of 12-16 must volunteer with an adult (each person volunteering must sign up for the same opportunity and shift)
- Volunteers to monitor artists booths must be 16 years of age or older
- Volunteers for VIP Lounge host and beverage volunteers must be 21 years of age or older
Help plan the Festival on the Coordinating Committee
The Coordinating Committee is the heart of the Columbus Arts Festival. This core group of dedicated individuals is responsible for pre-festival planning, as well as the day-to-day onsite operations.
Please make sure to read the Festival staff and volunteer Code of Conduct.