MEDIA ALERT: Downtown streets closing for the Columbus Arts Festival starting June 7
For immediate releaseJune 5, 2017
Contact: Jami Goldstein
WHO: The Columbus Arts Festival, produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council
WHAT: 2017 Columbus Arts Festival Street Closures
WHEN: Street closures begin at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 7. Streets will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 12. Parking meters around the Festival site will be bagged starting at 6 a.m. on Wednesday.
Festival Hours: Friday, June 9 from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Saturday, June 10 from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday, June 11 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Please note: on Friday and Saturday artist booths close at 9 p.m.)
Street Closings: The following streets will close at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 7 and will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 12.
- Civic Center / South Second Street from Town to Mound
- Civic Center South from Mound to Main
- Main (Rich west of the river) from east side of McDowell to Front
- Washington from Main to Broad Street
- Cherry Street from Front to South Second Street
- Rich Street (Town west of the river) from the east side of Lucas to Front
- Noble Street east side of South Second to South Civic Center
- Jewett Alley closed at Mound
- Town Street from Ludlow to Civic Center
Broad Street will remain open throughout the event.
# # #