MEDIA ALERT: Downtown streets closing for the Columbus Arts Festival starting June 6
For immediate releaseMay 31, 2018
Contact: Jami Goldstein
WHO: The Columbus Arts Festival, produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council
WHAT: 2018 Columbus Arts Festival Street Closures
WHEN: Street closures begin at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6. Streets will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 11. Parking meters around the Festival site will be bagged starting at 6 a.m. on Wednesday.
Festival Hours: Friday, June 8 from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Saturday, June 9 from 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday, June 10 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Please note: on Friday and Saturday artist booths close at 9 p.m.)
STREET CLOSURES: The following streets will close at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6 and will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 11.*
- South Civic Center / South Second Street from Broad to Mound Street
- South Civic Center from Mound to Main Street
- Main (Rich west of the river) from east side of Lucas to Front Street
- Washington from Main to Broad Street
- Cherry Street from Front to South Second Street
- Rich Street (Town west of the river) from the east side of Belle to Front Street
- Noble Street east side of South Second to South Civic Center Drive
- Jewett Alley closed at Mound Street
- Town Street from Ludlow to Civic Center Drive
- Ludlow from Town to Mound Street (open to local traffic from Town to driveways)
- Town Street from Front to Ludlow Street (open to local traffic from Front to garage and apartments)
*Street closures are subject to change.
Broad Street will remain open throughout the event.
# # #