MEDIA ALERT: Downtown streets closing for the Columbus Arts Festival starting June 10
For immediate releaseJune 8, 2015
Contact: Jami Goldstein
WHO: The Columbus Arts Festival, produced by the Greater Columbus Arts Council
WHAT: 2015 Columbus Arts Festival Street Closing
WHEN: Street closures begin at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, June 10. Streets will re-open at 6 a.m. on Monday, June 15.
Festival Hours: Friday, June 12 and Saturday, June 13 from 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday, June 14 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: The following streets will be closed:
- Civic Center / S. 2nd Street from Town to Mound
- Civic Center South from Mound to Main
- Main (Rich West of the River) from East side of McDowell to Front
- Cherry Street from Front to S. 2nd Street
- Rich Street (Town West of the River) from the East side of Lucas to Front
- Belle Street closed from State to Rich streets
- Noble Street East side of S. 2nd to South Civic Center
- Jewett Alley closed at Mound
- Town Street from Ludlow to Civic Center
Broad Street will remain open throughout the Festival.